Jasmine's Weblog

دوشنبه، آبان ۰۹، ۱۳۸۴

Leila's Party last night!

Salame dobare,
dirooz belakhare movafagh shodam ke axa ro upload konam, I don't know what was wrong before, but it got fixed automatically.
Last night Leila threw a big party for agha Mehdi (a friend from Sweden who is here for a short visit), Masoud had caught a severe cold, so we left him home to rest and relax. Jasmine behaved amazingly well, I couldn't believe it myself. She didn't scream, cry or fuss. We left Leila's house at 11:30 PM and she was still awake and happy. As soon as I put her in the car seat, she cried for a while then fell sleep until we got home. Wow I never forget those days they I was stuck at home with her since she was so colicky! I think she is growing out of it.
Masoud didn't go to work today since he is not feeling better, so I guess I have to "mariz dari" today! Although I had promised agha Mehdi to take him to the mall for some shopping.
Well I haven't received any pictures from Leila's party yet, as soon as I get some I will post them.
Tonight is the trick or treat night and manijeh hajarpour invited all of us to her place, Jasmine has a beautifully pumkin costume and is going to get some candy for her MOM!
I will also post some pictures of tonight party tomorrow.
Till then take care,
Mom